It was actually a pretty good week...for me:) We took off Monday for Bellevue (in the beautiful, rainy, forest part of Washington). We checked into the elegant Days Inn where I was sad to see three thousand other neurotic law students were staying.
Tuesday Dana took off for his first day (but not before a lovely morning wake up by the fire alarm. Fun all around!) and I headed off to this: It was a tough day for both of us obviously:) I took Dana back to the Botanical Gardens when he stumbled out around 4 and then he fell into a stupor after a dinner of chicken and sweet rolls. 
Wednesday was pretty much the same. I dropped him off, spent an hour lost around Bellevue trying to find a Bally's Total Fitness, scoped out their amazing mall and then picked him up again. Thursday he has the ethics portion of the test (which amusingly was his hardest section...should that worry me?) and when he emerged it was pure jubilation!!! Buh bye bar. We're not sorry to see you go. Congrats to all the law students who gave up three years of their lives and (more recently) a perfectly good summer to study. Now it's the countdown to the pass list in October. And until then...a nap.
Best photo ever at the Meydenbauer center. Sums up lawyers perfectly if I do say so, myself.

Could be thinking deep thoughts...probably thinking nothing at all.

Not even half the kids taking it that day.

All their bags. They weren't kidding when they said you couldn't bring anything in. Yowzah!

THE END!
2 comments:
Congrats on making it to the BAR and getting through it! Wow! is all I can say! I hope the months go by speedy for you guys so the suspense can then end!
Congratulations on being done! I think Kevin totally collapsed after it was over, so I am impressed that Dana looks so good. Oh, and I promise October will come fast.
Post a Comment