Friday, August 13, 2010

Wait...it's been HOW long?

Yes, that's right, you heard me the first time. Today, Dana and I celebrate our 5th anniversary and it blows my mind. He's working today but tomorrow we plan to celebrate with some delicious Olive Garden, a movie, some shopping, and maybe a nap if we can squeeze it in. Just to give you an idea of what the last five years have been like, we've had: one fan-freakingtastic wedding, two gigantic moves, three new jobs, four slightly questionable apartments, and five magical years together.

Babe, just want to say I love ya and wouldn't trade you for anything in the world...not even a dishwasher:)

1 comment:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Happy Anniversary! We're actually celebrating our anniversary tonight as well, though it isn't until the 25th (my due date is the 22nd) and we too were planning on Olive Garden, but then I remembered we have a gift certificate for this fancy sushi place that we haven't used. Have a great night!