Monday, August 16, 2010

Law of the Harvest


If you plant it, it might grow and if it does grow you must pick. This week our tomatoes got to maximum redness and we went a picking. We lost one to the ground (sneaky little sucker) but the others were all ours. Dana claims they are the best tomatoes he's had in a loooong time. We have three more coming in so hopefully soon we'll have enough for a pizza topping(yummy!)

3 comments:

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

great job at being tomato farmers. i'm so proud of y'all. hey, i thought of you this past sunday because we had corn on the cob. i remember last year we ate corn at your apt. (day of shweaty armpits) and I vowed I'd buy it and cook it....and I did!!! :) yum, maybe grow corn too.........just a thought-sleep on it and get back to me.

Kristina said...

I love this picture and did I see basil leaves growing in your little herb box? We grew basil too this year and it is taking over the whole garden!

Kat Curtis said...

Good work! We need to garden next Spring. Too bad I kill everything...