Monday, July 12, 2010

Burn Baby Burn

What do you get when you cross a grill with Dana's eyebrows? Less eyebrows of course! Dana had fun on my birthday grilling the perfect chicken for his family...that was until the flame went out and he went to investigate why. Hmmm...something about that doesn't seem up to the smartness of an about-to-be lawyer. Flame. Face. Flame. Face. See it yet?

Well, no worries. He came staggering into the kitchen looking like he'd been dropped in a vat of sawdust and since he was alive we pretty much all cracked up. The first thing he asks: Do I still have eyebrows? Yes, my love, you do, but they are shorter and your eyelashes curl a little more. Ah, well. Matt was able to fix the hair and I'm sure the eyelashes will grow back. Until then, I have one smokin' hot husband!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

My brother-in-law did something very similar at scout camp a few years ago. We still tease him about his charred eyebrows!

Nikki said...

Yikes! I bet they'll be back before the family reunion!

the Sayler's said...

Dana, Dana, Dana.

Kristina said...

I always thought it took a chemist to pull off that stunt.