Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summertime Woes

Well, I kept waiting for summer...and it's here. Along with: (1) Enough mosquitoes to run us out of a walk; (2) a skunk...who scared Dana, not me; (3) weather hot enough to force us cheepy cheepies to turn on the air and (4) ANTS!! For those of you who know me at all, you know I hate bugs and ants might just be my arch nemesis's'. So, in response to their attack I just bought a gallon jug of Spectricide, semi-pump action sprayer. Dana's worried our house is about to become a bio-hazard...more like a bug-o-hazard. (Oh please someone laugh...just a little chuckle?)

What else is new? Dana's still studying, we're trying to decorate his office and not having much success (discount furniture warehouse my tush). Oh yeah, and I turned 26. I have no photos as yet because we're having a small family party tonight. It didn't feel like a real birthday with all the working/studying/ants (I will get you) but there it is...I am one year older. We did celebrate with DQ blizzards (I had a coupon) and will have cake and banana bread tonight. Thanks for all the birthday wishes fam and friends! If I forget yours this year, don't take it personally...I almost forgot my own:)

No comments: