Now, to the fourth! While Dana was studying Saturday morning, I went to pick blueberries at a local farm in Moxee. It was a strange experience but worth the effort because we got to have these babies on Sunday! How patriotic.


Saturday afternoon we spent at Dana's folks visiting with Matt, our cousins Alice and David, their adorable girls, the missionaries, and Aunt Afton. It was a blast and I ate waaaaay too much but what ya gonna do?
Sunday was church where Dana tried on his new calling: Gospel Doctrine Teacher. He may have permanently ostracized the old people in the ward by saying he was too young to teach but I think they'll forgive him because he's so darn cute. That night we drove up in the canyon and caught the fireworks show at the fairgrounds. The fireworks were a little small for me (I'm squishing you with my fingers) but it worked.
And finally, here are our plant updates. Check out those tomatoes! I sense a tasty summer ahead. Happy Fourth of July everybody!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment