So somehow I agreed to sign up to be the Yearbook person for the Booster Club which means a few times a year I get to enter the crazy world of Moxee Elementary and snap photos of the cuties. Which means I get to snap a few extra of MY cuties too:)
This Spirit week we had Hawaiian Day, School Colors Day, College Day, Neon Day, and PJ Day.
Clark indulged me as long as I got him with his homies.
Charlotte, on the other hand, hunted me down every morning:)
One morning we ended up matching with our respective gendered children. The girls in puffy vests. The boys in hoodies. Are they becoming us or are we becoming them??
Photo from Char's classroom. Not sure what they are watching but they are engrossed.
Football season has started which means all the football facts you can handle from Mr. Clark.
And the first sickie. Thankfully before Mom and Dad arrived. Sad tummy Friday night lead to her waking up early Saturday morning, leaning over her bunkbed and just vomiting on the floor. Then, because she is Char, she quietly went back to bed and didn't wake us up until 8:30AM. Which meant Dana discovered the lovely pile and because HE is amazing let me sleep while he cleaned sheets, vacummed and shampooed carpet, and snuggled baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment