You may not realize this but Dana hates (HATES!) being startled. Corn mazes are like his worst nightmare. Which makes our new house awesome because it has all these nooks and crannies and really good places to jump out from. Which is what I've been doing every night for the last week. I hear that garage door go up, find a nice hidey-hole, and wait for the door to open. It's good fun. Dana disagrees. He tried to get me back last night because I got home last. I knew the house was too quiet so I crept into the bedroom fully expecting him to jump out from the bathroom or something. Did he? Nope. Instead, I heard a thump. He was under the bed and had hit his head trying to reach out and grab my leg:) He'd been under there for 20 minutes waiting. At least he had his IPAD to check game scores.
You may remember this is the same stunt he pulled in our old apartment when I was showering one morning. He didn't get fully under the bed that time and it was pretty hilarious. Third time could be the charm love. But I have a good spot tonight so watch out!
No comments:
Post a Comment