Thursday, September 24, 2020

Law Ladies Trip

Have I mentioned Dana works at a great office? Well, he does. For many many reasons. But mainly because they take care of the families. Last weekend, a few of the lawyer wivesn (Trish, Sara, Angie and me) headed up to Couer D'Alene (aka the promised land) for a quick relaxing kid free escape. It was heaven. Cold heaven. But still heaven. 

Our resort room overlooked this amazing marina and had a fireplace inside. I liked it immediately. 
We killed it at an escape room. Literally. We got to fire fake oozies and AK-47s and I think we enjoyed it maybe a little too much. 
We did this amazing hike around the lake. 
We bought matching shirts cause why the heck not? And wore them to the pool. 
On the spur of the moment, we decided why not go Axe throwing too. I am weirdly good at it. Like weirdly good. 
And we stopped by the Spokane temple on the way home just to say hi, even though no one is allowed inside still. It was fast and furious and involved a LOT of shopping and food and I loved every minute!

No comments: