Wednesday, July 2, 2014

All about Clark

So....this blog is now officially just a way for me to showcase Clark. Next time I swear I'll have other people in the photos. But for now...Clark from three weeks to seven!
When you're the first child, you take the friends you get.
He's gonna sneeze on this elephant in three...two...now

His first time grabbing something. This is what my hair looks like after a long nap on mom's arm


This is how tiny his first diapers were. Just wanted to give you some perspective.

 Really bad attempt at baby shoot on my own.




One option for blessing outfit. Might be a smidge big:)

Family outing at Rod and Christine's. Wasn't impressed with the chickens.

Man, do I love waking up from a looooooong nap

Pleeese don't put me to bed. Aren't I cute?
And my socks. Aren't they awesome?

First haircut. Gina started out with the clippers which totally freaked him out and besides he's a little ticklish so we went to scissors instead. 


All gussied up and nowhere to go...but bed. 

When Dad feeds me, I like to give him the double fist bump. Boom. 
How did I get this cute?


1 comment:

Mom2 said...

He is so cute! I love his cute face and his hair is awesome!

Rochelle