Sunday, July 13, 2014

30th Birthday and a Baby

It happened. I couldn't stop it. I turned 30. Save your shock, I really am that old. Thankfully, the horror of a 30th birthday is eased when you wake up to the sweetest husband on earth, the happiest baby, and a dozen pink cupcakes. Even if when said husband came to get you in the bedroom one of the cupcakes took what appears to be a suicide dive off the platter and face planted on the counter.
We're not going to speculate on the deeper meaning of a suicide cupcake on my 30th birthday. It was a great day and my gifts are arriving later this week:) Now, funny pics of Clark.

Clark sleeping...
 
Yeah....that last one is him asleep in the car seat with his hand stuck in the fabric cover. My baby is awesome.

Clark sitting up naked.
 Clark smiling. He really likes smiling.
Especially if he's sitting in mom's seat.
 Clark is without a doubt the best birthday present I'll ever get. So now, I give you....Clark falling asleep in three seconds.
  
 Happy Birthday to me!!

1 comment:

Kat Curtis said...

I am loving all of those Clark pictures! Happy birthday again. I am just overflowing with happiness for you all!!! :)