Monday, October 18, 2010

HE PASSED!!!!!

Whew. I ran out of exclamation points (oh wait, I found some !!!!!!). The Washington State Bar Exam results were posted today at 1:30PM and guess who's name was first under the G section?

Gailan, Dana Pascua Yakima, WA

That's right, baby! He's a lawyer (umm...after some technicalities with a judge and whatnot but all we care about is that passing grade!)I don't have any photos of our reactions since we were both at work but here's what I assume we looked like:
Me: :):):):) (I can't find a fist pump icon but throw that in too)
Dana: :O:O:O zzzzzz (the zzzs are because he needs a nap after so much tension)

So congrats to my hard working, super test taker, three years of studies, missed the entire summer because his nose was stuck in a book, hubby. Now pick a restaurant so we can go celebrate the high life (okay, okay, it'll probably be pizza but still...)Sure do love ya, sweets!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I know how stress relieving it is to find out. I hope you guys party hard tonight!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!! Celebrate good times come on!

Jewel-e said...

Yea! What a relief! We are so excited for you guys :) Feels good, huh!

David Kitchen said...

Outstanding. He will remember this feeling his whole life. We are so proud.

Speaking of exclamation points, I just taught Ammon about them last night. They are his new favorite thing since they allow you to shout and if Mom asks, "why are you shoutung?" You can just say "Its Ok, I was reading an exclamtion point.". I expect we'll get a note from his teacher in a few days.

Jackie said...

Phew! That's fabulous news. We'll call him "Dana Gailan: Esquire" from now on, if he'd like.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Congratulations you two!!! Such fantastic news.

Jamie said...

WAY TO GO DANA!!!!! CONGRATS! What a relief for you both I'm sure--but I wasn't worried! Dana is a stud!! Congrats again! Go celebrate!!