
Bam! Okay, okay, so actually it was going to be the batman symbol but Dana made a wrong cut somewhere and he became a big gaping whole. I kinda like it. Has character you know. *on a side note, we stopped watering the flowers behind the pumpkin about two months ago. Apparently that's the secret to successful gardening...try to kill them and they will live to spite you.
We made it a whole Halloween weekend as well with the hands down best corn maze the night before. It had fire pits, a haunted maze, serious tractor ride, and kids petting area. Best one we've seen to date.





Thanks everyone for helping us keep the tradition alive!!!
1 comment:
I miss your carve-off! I thought of having one here this year in your honor, but then I forgot until it was too late. We didn't even get to buy a pumpkin this year b/c they were sold out. Sad day!
By the way, congratulations on the bar passing and swearing in. You're all official now!! :)
Post a Comment