Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Put the camera down, dude!
We had a fun experience this MLK day. Dana and I decided to get out and spend some wild cash so we went to a matinee and saw Cloverfield. It's by the guy who did LOST which we love and it got good hype and we were excited. Let me just say--barf! And I mean that literally. The story was pretty cool--it's a Godzilla in NY type thing but the whole thing was supposed to be a documentary of some kids at a party who are filming and then it all goes down and they keep rolling. Which basically means they gave a camera to a college student and said, run amok. And he did. Do not, I repeat, do not see this movie if you a) respect your body, b) have vertigo, or c) plan on eating nachos afterwards. It was only an hour and ten minutes but that was fine with us! Anyway, we wish you all happier movies and if you do decide to brave it...don't say we didn't warn ya:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
see you should have seen 27 dresses..we tried to go on saturday afternoon but it was sold out...
Ha ha! Sorry you had to experience that Kelli. I read the movie spoiler for it the other day and feel quite content to save my money. :)
Haha! I saw a preview for it and thought the same thing. There is no way I'd survive that!
Ok, so I have to tell you that my bro, Ryan totally saw that movie and thought it was great! So, he recommends it to my parents. If you know my father--which you do-- it goes without saying how he liked it. In fact, he is considering taking Ryan to small claims court over the $7.50 that he made him spend going. ;) Mom is not pushing charges ;) jk
Post a Comment