Hey guys, just felt like another post was in order but the only day coming up soon isn't really a holiday, but September 11th got me thinking about all the things I am thankful for. The last week of work has been a rollercoaster and I almost quit a couple of times because I'm a baby and don't handle stress well and because I missed the yellow sheets at the health center (no, seriously, I'll never be that desperate:)) But I realized today that it's been six years since that morning and I suddenly realized that although I feel like I'm stuck in a dead end job and going nowhere fast, I have come really far and I have so much to be grateful for. I have a darling husband and had the blessing of getting a college degree and we have no debt right now and I have great friends from all the places I have lived in that time and a great family who loves me no matter how old or crazy I get. So basically, on the eve of this sadly historic day, I hope everyone who reads this will think back over the years and not reflect on the down times, but think about how much you've learned and grown over the past six years. You are all in my prayers and thank you for letting me share in your lives.
1 comment:
amen....
Post a Comment