Thursday, September 6, 2007
I AM LOST!!!
Ok, so this isn't a throwback to the TV show...there is no sand for one and I can't even see the sun from my office, but for all intents and purposes, I am lost. Well, I started my new job this week and it mainly involves nodding as IT guys tell me about the interfacing problems and the community cluster (don't know what that is? join the group) But they are SUPER nice and I really find it funny to be working with all males coming from an estrogen filled office. It's different and lonely but also quieter and less drama (unless it involves CPU units and honestly, how do you get worked up over CPU units?) But they haven't really trained me yet so I spend my day trying to decipher accounting ledgers and filing systems and it can be frustrating. So, today I am thankful for a loving husband who lets me vent after his long day at law school and for patient IT guys who are letting me wait a few months to get organized. It's going to be a learning experience all the way but hey, isn't that what life's all about. Well, we miss you all and hey Texas Tech slaughtered SMU in their first game so yeah for having a good football team for once (no offense to the BYUites...ok, a little offense meant.) Muhaw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Working with all men is SO MUCH BETTER! Haha. Much less drama. Much more relaxed but more productive. I loved it, back in the day :)
um...did you just take a stab at my cougars?...oh no you didn't!!
Post a Comment