Charlotte's Preschool had a field trip to the pumpkin patch and guess who got to come along for the wild crazy fun?? It's mom!
They learned about the life cycle of a pumpkin from Mrs. Bill (who was very awesome) and I learned that carving pumpkins are really the only ones you don't want to eat. All the others are yummy.
They took some silly photos in those head cutout things. I am happy this is a thing because it makes me laugh every time they do it. They learned about farm animals and used the potty at this stop!
Got pumpkins and went on a hayride! The girl on the far right is Vivian - Charlotte's bestie from preK and lucky for us in our group!
Poor Heather was sick so I took photos of Ruthy for her. Cheyenne and I opted to skip the bus and rode to Grandview together. We even toted some pumpkins in the back of our car on the way home for the kiddos.
Not pictured are the delicious pumpkin donuts and fun playground! Great day all around. Glad I get to snuggle up with my favorite daughter at school now and then:)
No comments:
Post a Comment