Saturday, June 11, 2022

Clark's Baptism

 Over the course of a person's life, there are days that will always be remembered as the special important ones. Saturday June 11th, 2022 was Clark's baptism. It was amazing to have so many people there to support him (Pyfers, McCrackens, Blairs, Pages, Gailans and Kitchens). We even zoom called Grandma Sue in so she could watch it from Olympia. 

Clark shared his testimony with me later:

"On Saturday, I got baptized. I was nervous all week long but then I said a prayer the night before and I heard Jesus tell me: Be brave. So I was. When I got into the water, I wasn't nervous or scared at all. My favorite part was when I got the gift of the Holy Ghost and my Dad put his hands on my head and then I got to give him a hug. 

I am proud that I got baptized and thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus for helping me to be brave. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and is always there for me. I am so happy to be a member of the Jesus' church. "

Watching him enter the water and be baptized was such a sweet experience. Uncle Matt and Aunt Kristen were the witnesses and Stella, Gigi and Charlotte were pressed up against the glass watching with smiles. Grandpa Pat played the music and Grandma Tina gave a lovely talk. Then Brother Crook welcomed him to the ward and Sister Middleton welcomed him to primary with a journal and a beautiful photo of the temple. 

No comments: