More accurately: our whole life is nuts. But seriously, November was nuts this year. Here we go:
Artwork by Charlotte. Seriously gotta love the deranged squirrel.
Gymnastics high and lows. Somedays she loves it and participates and points her cute little toes. Other days she lays like a lump on the mat and get distracted by the 1000 other kids running around. Not loving it enough, however, to keep on keeping on so in January we are switching up for swimming. Oh yeah baby!Birthday time for Daddy. Always a blast. Watch as he contemplates his last year in the 30s...old man. Random, I know but I spent a good part of the month looking these babies up, trying to figure out how to keep potatoes warm for my first (and last) real funeral as RS president. Funeral went well. I was a basket case for a week prepping it but thanks to the awesome ladies of Moxee, we got it done in style.
Oh yes, speaking of Relief Society - I GOT RELEASED!! Didn't take a picture but imagine me jumping up and down screaming with relief. Also sadness for Sara, the new Pres. She will do great. And I will do great. And we will all be great.
This was the best. Char made a turkey in school and they turned it into a talking paper bag. It was hilarious and she made him talk and gobble gobble and eat pretzels. Very entertaining for a day.
Let's Play Music with Miss Nichole has been so much fun for Charlotte. Usually the twins (Lucy and Lilah) are around to make it an all girl party.
AHHHHH!! Yeah, this one's gonna haunt you forever. We got the kids photos back from school. Clark could seriously not be cuter and Charlotte...well...there's always next year right? IKEA beds arrived. On giant pallets. Which took up the entire Subaru garage spot for 2 solid weeks. We spent hours upon hours crafting our masterpieces and, honestly, I think we crushed it. We then spent the next weekend putting up decorations and organizing cables, all to give Clark the dream room. Wondering why Miss Char doesn't have the "bunk bed" part of the bed. Quite simply because putting sheets on Clark's bed is like going to war, which I am willing to do ONCE per month. Miss Char is not yet potty trained and will remain in ground level accommodations until such time as her diaper is dry all night long. She seems fine with it.
No clue. Don't ask. Oh yeah, this happened. We left for a kid free dinner and come back to cute little homemade snowman art and Charlotte's nails painted for the first time in her life. Our babysitter is like the Mom I aspire to be. LOL!
Ended the weekend with an indoor church bouncy house birthday party for Malachi. Yeah, the Bade's are the coolest.
This is Dana at the end of November. Imagine what he will look like by New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment