Life marches on and one morning you wake up and your little snuggle bunny is all grown up and heading to KINDERGARTEN!!! What??!! I've been dreaming/dreading this day for his whole life. After a lot of up in the air he finally landed at Moxee Elementary School which means we get to walk to school every day! His teachers are Mrs. Crook and Mrs. Schutt (pronounced SKUT). Was he excited for school? YES! I love his schnazy red shoes and his huge big boy Avengers backpack. I love that he held hands all the way home with Juan on the first day. I love that after a week he finally gave the PE teacher who holds open the front door a high five. I love that he comes home and tells us about drums and letters and playing with new friends.
Notable memory: On the second day of class they had a fire drill. Clark did the usual hand over ears thing when they filed out the door which means the door smacked him full in the face:) He got to go to the nurse and get a concussion check. Oh this boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment