Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Two Cute Two Count

My baby is 2!! (insert sob). And Miss Char is quite the two year old. Her personality right now is...daring, I would say. She wants to do EVERYTHING Clark does. She wants to walk everywhere. And she loves being outdoors. We did a joint B-day party with Clark with mini golf and the arcade at Meadowbrook and then cake at our house. Only the Washburns could make it but it was still a blast! Charlotte did not really see the point of the golf club. She mostly sat in the shade eating popcorn (cause she's the smartest of us all) and generally getting in the way...in the cutest way. 
She was super nervous at the arcade until we tried the merry go round, which she adored. Seriously, she started giggling as soon as it started to move and held on all by herself. After that - she was all over the place.
Because it was fast approaching nap time, we rushed through lunch to get to the good stuff...cupcakes. Naturally, Charlotte's were pink princess crowns:)
She went down before presents so the Washburns "helped" open her gifts (aren't they so nice). She got a Unicorn book from the Washburns, a cute train from G&G Gailan, and a sparkly rainbow pillow and unicorn chair from G. Tina. And she got a cool ladybug book from us.
Oh Miss Char. I don't even know where to start. You are the sparkle in our house. So cute. So giggly. So emotional:) Sometimes I swear you are already a teenager. One day I found you "reading" the Ensign and I just had to laugh at how serious you were. 
You crashed into a plastic container at workout group and got a really cool nose bruise but you brushed it off and got right back up to play.
Sometimes your cuteness just gushes out, like this Sunday where you snuggled with Dad and then did ballerina feet.
You want to explore. Explore. EXPLORE! I caught this funny photo of you mid stride, wonky running down the trail at Cowiche. You were trying your hardest to catch Clark.
Your favorite food right now is yogurt. It kills me every day to watch you paint your body and hair in honey yogurt but you love it. And some gets in your mouth, I'm sure.
You are very social but a good self player as well. One day no one showed up to work out group and you were content to spend 45 minutes just sending cars down this track.
We love you, lady baby. Everyday is a new adventure and hilarious story. Thank you for bringing your cheesy, silly, happiness to our family.

No comments: