Monday, June 11, 2018

4 Years Strong

We can't believe a whole year has come and gone and Mr. Clark, the handsome the wonderful is 4 whole years old. The saying is true - time does fly. I feel like he's my same old squishy squish but this dude has his own strong opions, funny expressions, and crazy adventures. He is a doll with Charlotte (as long as she leaves his soccer ball alone) and all he wants to do is run, run, run and run some more. Mr. Clark, you changed our lives when you appeared 4 years ago and we are never giving you back. We love you forever, boo.


We did a family party this year and although it was a little rainy (meaning full on torrential thunderstorms) we had the BEST time. Clark picked a "construction" party theme but sadly I could not find any orange helmets or cute vests. Ahh well. Hope he liked it. 
Char got in on the present fun. Clark got a racquetball set from G&G Gailan, cash from the Washburns and G&G Kitchen and a fun Mickey Mouse tool set from Matt and Kristen. He has already found the joy of hammering plastic nails into the couch. Oh what fun!
 Blowing out the candles. Yes, he has been practicing all month for this moment. Nailed it!
 The kids also got dirt cups to fill. Cause we didn't have enough chocolate from the cake, I guess.

AAAANNND....random Clarkness:

Hey if sister gets to wear it, so do I. 
 Master of all things gynmastics.
Sometimes even big boys cry. As proved by Clark's reaction to the Tri-Cities big wheels convention. So nice of Matt and Kristen to invite us. Clark was so excited all the way down; less so when the first horn on a big wheel went off. Yup, my big man spent 20 minutes with his hands over his ears crying uncontrollably. I'm sure people thought I was a terrible mom but I know my boy - he'll get over it:) Great day and fun to see all the big rigs!

No comments: