Saturday we stomped over to Moxee park for the annual egg hunt. It has been determined that I get a teensy bit too intense about the number of eggs our child gets and we now have video evidence of me aggressively coaxing Clark to run over other children in his quest for eggs so...yeah. That's why Dana goes in with them.
That afternoon we spent at the elder Gailans for a day of fun stories, yummy food and another egg hunt. Clark was much more aggressive this time but since 2 year old Stella was his only competion I'm not sure we should be proud of that fact.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny arrived...after Conference. And naps. Hey, we gotta be strategic about it folks. Clark really had the hang of the "candy in the egg" thing by this point because he ripped into his and then "helped" Charlotte with all of hers. She tried to eat the grass for the most part. They both got super cute new summer shoes and Clark got a lot of Lightning McQueen swag.
And Dana and I got the cutest. kids. EVER! I mean seriously? Seriously! Stop with the cuteness you two.
Our very favorite part of the day, however, was watching Conference and seeing President Nelson and helping Clark memorize him as the new Prophet. Hearing his voice in our home brought such a sweet spirit and we are on board with all the new forward directives from the First Presidency. Truly a fabulous Easter as we remembered the Savior.














No comments:
Post a Comment