Monday, February 13, 2017

Epic Post

People...it's baby time! I need to get this down for posterity even though I'm sure I'll write a big long "story of" like we did for Clark. We got matched! We put our homestudy and other paperwork in to Paul at the end of December and got the official email on Friday February 2nd. I saw it first at work and pretty much went back in the back room and broke down sobbing. We aren't ready to tell the office yet so I pulled it together and went back to work after calling Dana. He got off early from school and we went out to lunch at El Porton's where we discussed everything. Took the weekend to really pray about it but I felt so good about it right when I read the email that it was just a formality. 

We called families over the weekend. On Monday we put in our deposit and Tuesday we got our first images of Baby Girl Gailan. Here's what we know:

Both the birth mother and the birth father are in the pictures. They both speak really good English. She'll be born in Fayetteville. She will be tiny:) And brown:) And gorgeous! We are just on cloud nine right now. I have a list a mile long to get ready so it's a mad dash in the Gailan household. Clark doesn't quite get it yet but he's gonna be a wonderful big brother. 

We can't wait to meet you little miss! 

No comments: