Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jeff's Wedding

So it was a couple of weeks ago but I just recently got organized enough to steal the photos from my siblings blogs for this post so here you go. August 21st my youngest brother, Jeff, got married to a fabulous girl, Jessica, in the Manti, Utah temple. It was such a cool experience having all six siblings and their spouses in the temple together. Below are some of our fun pictures.
Ignore my strangeness in this one. Look at the pretty newlyweds.


All six siblings. I'm still waiting for that photo of us holding Jeff up to pop up on a blog.

The reception the night before in Duchesne. Their aprons are courtesy Mom's awesome friends Jean and Marcia who flew in to take over the reception so Mom could sit down during just one. Riiiight.

The luncheon right after the ceremony. Manti doesn't have many dining options but this one was classy.  Dave gave the toast and of course had to bring up the penguin:) A fun, hot, amazing weekend and I just realized the last Kitchen wedding for a long time (little tear).
CONGRATULATIONS JEFF AND JESSICA KITCHEN!!!

No comments: