Monday, October 26, 2009

5th Annual Gailan Carve-Off

Pumpkins, knives, delicious treats and friends, need I say more? Well, since it's me, I will.

Our pumpkin entry. We decide to forgo faces (previously we stink at these) and opted instead for Autobots. I could also have downloaded the Deceptacons, but we try to avoid evil in our lives.
Almost all of the pumpkins. We had a Cinderella, eyeball, free carved faces, and dinosaurs. Impressive, to say the least!

Cori with her festive goo-free gloves. A fabulous idea.

This year we had it at the church and could utilize tables and wide open spaces.

Thanks again everyone for coming!! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

LOVED IT and love the pic of the girl with the blue gloves. wait, those hands are mine! f.y.i. i won't yet accept that there will be no Gailan carve off in Lubbock next year, but will gladly accept the carmel corn recipe when you'd like to give it to me :) Thanks for the great night!