Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The End of San Antonio

Well the summer came and went and I had a blast in San Antonio and Dana had a blast visiting me:) USAA was great to me and even let me bring in a camera to take pictures (with my official yellow picture badge approval on at all times, of course). It was a great experience that I'm very glad I got to have. Here are some goodies of the campus where I worked and the coworkers who kept me sane (or is that insane?)

All my co-workers. Marcelo, Troy, Amanda, Emily, and Charlotte


Their groundskeepers deserved some kind of award. Like the "Martha Stewart" of gardening or something.


Military is what the internship was all about and I now have a much greater appreciation for their sacrifices.


My favorite part of the tall building. Felt like I was in Asia and the mall at the same time!

No comments: