Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A-CCounting my life away

Okay, so I'm not very puny but seriously folks, I'm so flooded with Accounting information right now that I literally dreamed I was counting my assets last night (remember assests are debited) and then checked them off against my liabilities (credited) to equal my owner's equity. I was sad to discover...we don't have much:) So I want to give a big hooray to all my friends who are accountants or who did accounting or who watched those crazy Norm Accounting 201 CDs in your bedrooms late at night at double the speed. I give you props. I have to say getting back into school was exactly what I thought it would be--stressful. But at least in the Fall I will be in classes that I love and might maybe want to use someday; hopefully then I can get back to counting sheep...oh, come on, that was funny!
P.S. If you have a Sonic in the area, all throughout June their milkshakes are 99 cents and while I don't advocate expanding your waist line, they are rather tasty. Dana recommends the strawberry so of course you should choose Chocolate! Happy Summer!

6 comments:

AubreyB said...

So I'm up here in Montana & we had the missionaries over for dinner and I mentioned Jeff and they definitely knew who he was (and they said they loved him & he was awesome) - I told them to tell him hi from me! Random thought, I know. :)

Jewel-e said...

You always make me smile - i appreciate your sense of humor :) and love the random dreams...just wait until you are pregnant! Doesn't get much weirder than that!

Jenna and Steve said...

You are too funny. My husband was one of those double speed Norm lovers! HAHA. Anyway, I am going to take up that sonic recommedation for sure!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Did you already start school? This means that you quit your job huh? Woe-we need to catch up girlfriend!!! See you at church on Sunday and I'll bombard you with tons of questions k. :)

Kat Curtis said...

I took the Accounting class BEFORE double speed existed. I would fall asleep at the beginning of a story and wake up to find Norm still telling the same story. Double speed would have been much appreciated. Good luck! :)

Kristina said...

Remember... Fred gets to counsel any messed up kids that you and Dana produce and you get to help us with our financial planning! Should I start calling you Suzy Orman?