Well, Dana and I had a sad experience this Tuesday night. We went up to South Jordan to claim a "prize" we had won by entering a drawing at the Parade of Homes. We should have known better. It was of course a sales pitch that ended with a gentleman informing us that if we don't go on a lavish vacation in the next four years (keep in mind those years include law school and a baby) that we are wasting our youth. Well, needless to say, we felt he was absolutely right and we decided then and there to drop $29,000 on a little piece of heaven in Boise, Idaho...okay, so really we went to IKEA and Dana splurged on a $1.00 soda and I dreamed about the day we can afford an ottoman. And to top it all off, the prize we won (a trip to Vegas) was so limiting we can't even go...sigh...so this is a lesson to all. Skepticism always pays off. But we wish you all happy, affordable vacations and many trips to the IKEA. Love from Provo!
1 comment:
I can't believe that! So lame! But I also can't believe you didn't buy a time share--what are you thinking?!? :) We should all make a trip to Ikea--love that place!
Post a Comment