Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Texas It Is!

Yes, this is a monumental day for the history of, well, me, because today I am posting all by myself without im suggestions from unsaid person (ahem, ladies). It's been an eventful week for the Gailans. We officially decided to call Texas Tech our home for the next 3-4 years and our estimated move date is August 2nd. Dana finished the last of his presentations and so now can coast easy for the end of his schooling (right!) Our other huge news---get ready...I finished the April edition of the readers digest this afternoon at 12:15 PM. I know, awesome right, I thought so. Well, that's about all for my ramblings. Conference was stellar and Dana's mission reunion was, umm, elightening. Let's just say the gossip of the night revolved around a certain australian elder ( i think you know to whom I'm referring) and his new Dominicanita bride whom he met (gasp) while in the mission. Scandal was the topic of the night. I enjoyed it immensley. Ta ta for now.

No comments: