Well, I have been living in a mortal state of fear these last few days...okay only really these last few seconds, but unnamed individuals at my office have threatened early retirement if I do not post and, frankly, you'd be afraid too. So what's up in my life? Well, I got my hair cut-SHORT. Ummm, watched some Lost this week and a little House (not on the prairie type, more that angry cynical doctor type). Umm...bought some gum--it was mint mohito flavored. Dana took all his finals and so he's pretty much just chillin' now and waiting for summer to start. We're going to Toucanos on Thursday (yeah during commencement). Not that we don't enjoy the event, but we enjoy the grilled pineapple more. That's about it. You're hired!
1 comment:
Love the hair cut! We are going to be next door at Happy Sumo Thursday--we also wont be going to commencement! Very overrated. And I'm a little concerned about your car choice. You might get made fun of in Dallas--but then again maybe not. hehe.
Post a Comment