We've been looking forward to it all year: The Moxee Winter Program. UNDER THE SEA!
The kids have literally been talking about this since January and about a month ago started playing all the songs on the Alexa and then showing me the corresponding dances, so I've basically seen the program 100 times already.
But it was way better than I could imagine. Clark's grade did Yellow Submarine (and he got to wear a starfish) and the combined with 3rd grade for a country line dance esque Under the Boardwalk.
Charlotte's 1st graders did Over the Deep Blue Sea (where she was blocked by a taller kid so I had to take photos when they bowed)But it was way better than I could imagine. Clark's grade did Yellow Submarine (and he got to wear a starfish) and the combined with 3rd grade for a country line dance esque Under the Boardwalk.
And then a combo dance with 2nd grade for Surfer Shake. This was unanimously the most hilarious of all the songs and she was waaaaaay into it.
And thanks to a random person for catching my son in a rare moment in the wild among the crazy 4th graders.
It was a tense last minute before Moxee scored the winning goal and the 4th graders went wild! Definitely something he will remember forever and we are so proud of him for finding the courage to sign up.
No comments:
Post a Comment