2 months in! I feel like I've run a marathon only to realize I accidentally signed up for a 50 miler. But here we are so let's celebrate what we did during this HOT week!
We had book club in the back of Cheyenne's yard. It was scorching but lovely to see the ladies. We had weird watermelon smoothies which Dad enjoyed:)
We had morning picnics on blankets and luches everyday on the patio. We got Miss Char to fall in love with corn dogs and finally drink a whole apple juice.
We enjoyed lovely walks at that park and all the amazing dandelions the park crew left for us. Thanks so much park crew! We also tried out Daddy's new amazing bike. Charlotte was not happy to be left in the dust but Clark went pretty fast keeping up.
We did lunch pick up and got to see all the fun ladies in their masks.
We put some decorations up in Clark's room and found this fun board for him to draw on. Those are us, by the way. Charlotte is the little one, Clark has the big head and Dana and I are really tall and skinny with no arms.
We spent all of Saturday putting in plants around the front of the house and now I think we have the best looking house on the block. Seriously, quite pleased with how it turned out. Fingers crossed they all live. And our neighbor dropped off some Peonies to brighten up our kitchen so we are totally drowning in beautiful flowers at the Gailan household.
And the funnest part of the week was making the letters T, T and H for this funny message with my Workout group ladies. Dana and I would got walking every night to make a new letter (we did the H twice because the first one was wonky). I do love my creative friends and glad we could do this together since we are apart! (and no, I do not miss burpees...don't tell Katie)
Covid update - our emergency stay at home is still in effect until May 31st. No businesses have reopened here but some smaller counties are moving on to Phase 2. We do have car washes, landscapers and lawn companies up and running again (not that they ever shut down over here...wink wink) but otherwise it's same old same old. Like...seriously this is getting old:(













No comments:
Post a Comment