You know, every year when I do this post I feel older. Seriously, how are we at 14 already??!! Well, at least we made the best of it with our awesomeness.
Kristina and Fred took it up a notch with their gigantic ghost pumpkin. They got relegated to the floor because of it's girth.
Pretty sure this laugh was right before Fred took a sucker swipe at his bride:)
We tried it at tables this year and I think it was a success. At the very least, it allowed Ben to carve and talk on his phone simultaneously.
Dana really went all out with his one circle eye and one triangle (sarcasm heavily laid on there) but since I never carve I really can't blame him.
All the pumpkins were spectactular this year! Kristina and Fred's won for "best in show", the Kearns took home "Most Surprising" for their U pumpkin (they are BYU fans...get it:)), and the Barfus' "barfing" pumpkin took home "Scariest".










No comments:
Post a Comment