Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Roomate Reunion - I love us!

A very very very few years ago (I'm still super young after all), I was at BYU. And I happened to luck into the very best apartment in the solar system: Regency 55. We were the ladies of 55 and this past weekend, we were again! Between us we have 25 kiddos and busy busy lives but we found time to meet up at Bear Lake for some reminiscing, morning runs and a whole lotta ridiculousness.There's really too much funny stuff we did and absolutely none of it will be funny to anyone who isn't us:) But just for my memory, here are the highlights:

Who shot Juanito Bandito at the Pickleville Theater. Very funny. Made even more funny by Aubrey laughing in my ear the whole time! 
Matchy Matchy roomate shirts. They say "I Love Us" because...we do! Emma J, Skitch, the Becca, Aubs, Rachel, Jamie, and Kim. Only missing is the Lizzie:(

 Food! Lots of it. Pizza and BTS cake (which you must eat in one sitting. It's the law), peanut butter M&Ms, and of course Raspberry shakes at Labeau's.
This bizarrely hilarious game called Happy Salmon that made us sincerely happy no other human beings were around to hear our squeals. Also, we are way competitive.
I love these ladies. Along with delicious food, midnight telestrations and so many ridiculous discussions, we also managed to squeeze in an entire afternoon at Rendevous beach. It was heaven.
Oh yes, cannot forget the "racoon?"/"squirrel?"/"butterfly?" that chased Emma J off the balcony at 1 in the morning. It would be tragic to forget that.

I love us.

No comments: