Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dog vs Dog

We want a dog. Obviously, that's impossible because our apartment doesn't allow pets, but it doesn't stop us wanting one. There's only one problem: we don't want the SAME dog.
Dana wants a fighter dog. A big burly, scare off intruders, run up mountain trails, ford rivers, take up the entire back seat of the car dog. Basically, this dog:

I do not want that dog. I want a dog that can sit on my lap and fits in the palm of my hand and doesn't bark. I want this dog:

At the very least, I want a dog that can fit between a piece of bread.

You see our dilemma. Maybe we'll get two dogs...and a cat-dog.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Is the picture of the cat real? Or is that just the biggest man hand I've ever seen?

Kelli and Dana said...

I think its a fake but wouldn't a cat that small be fun?