
Get ready for the gushy! Dana and I had a fabulous Valentine's Day but the week leading up to it was...um...cold. I know the Northerners are playing little fiddles for us but for Texas it was cold! Dana made me a pre-valentine's day heart on our fogged up window and then we took pics of the actual snow outside.
They closed school and everything (which was fine with me!). For Valentine's Day we made fondu and I tried my hand at a two-tiered heart cake which we devoured five minutes later and we both ended up giving each other books for our gifts (how geeky can you get?) but I love my America's Test Kitchen Cookbook and he seemed pretty happy with his Jack Nicklas Golf Techniques book. Happy Love Day one and all!!
3 comments:
Hey, we had fondue for Valentine's Day too! I'm glad yours went well.
I LOVE that cook book! Nearly everything I have made from it turns out fantastic. I, too, am sick of this weather. It was fun at first, but enough already!!
Awe... you two are so cute! The window heart was actually very cutesy:)
Post a Comment