Monday, December 7, 2009

Get ready....Get 80s!!


Last year ugly sweaters, this years 80s baby! Dana and I were very disconcerted to find that we had so many clothes in our closet that pass as eighties attire but whadda ya gonna do? The Jensen's Christmas party was such a blast with a pretty in pink prom dress by Julie and Travis with the walkman.
We exchanged ornaments, played some trivia, and shared in the spirit of the season with a Christmas story. Oh yeah. And Dana SHAVED HIS HEAD!!!

Yes, thirty minutes before we left he must have been feeling his costume was lacking so he pulled out the clips and BZZZZ BZZZZed it off on two sides. Sadly, the general consensus at the party was that it's a good look for him:) Don't worry all, we fixed it before Sunday. Imagine trying to explain that to our primary kids. That's all from the Gailans...until D's hair grows out!

2 comments:

the Sayler's said...

love the side pony tail - can you say WHAM?

Kristina said...

I don't know whose hair I like better! I admire Dana's dedication to a party theme.