Every Sunday for the past three years, when football time rolls around we are greeted on our way home from church by a giant inflatable Detroit Lions linebacker. Now, I know nothing about Detroit, even less about the Lions but Dana has filled me in on one sad fact: they always lose. Always. They are that team that makes other teams feel awesome. And yet, every Sunday the inflatable man goes up. So here's to you, Most Optimistic Detroit Lions Fan Ever. You carted your symbol of loss all the way to Texas...and for that, we commend you. - I kinda want to tackle him.
3 comments:
and I kinda want a picture of you doing it!
Hey!!! I found your blog through Kendals', anyway...glad I did! I loved your costumes. Oh and your super fun Pumpkin carving party. Thanks for including us and tell Dana thank you for inviting Wade over to the Jensens' for Turkey Day!!! That was so nice:)
I love that picture of you two on the beach cruisers. I can fast forward 60 years and see you in the same shot... just a little more ancient in nature! Love ya!
Post a Comment