Saturday, July 18, 2009

The big Twenty-Five

It happened...there was nothing I could do. Yup, I'm twenty-five (and a few days now) but on the bright side...oh, wait, I can't think of one. I do have one sad story, however. Dana was dead set on having candles so we went to Wal-Mart and he came back looking chagrined and held up the package. There were only TWENTY FOUR candles!!! What?! Oh...so sad. I have reached an age where I can no longer purchase just one package of candles. We made do. At least I got jello-cake:) Dana and I celebrated early and then on the actual day well I went to work and just got on with my life:) Happy Birthday to me. Thanks for all the well wishes and snickers at my old lady status.

1 comment:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Yes, I remember outgrowing the 24-pack of candles--it's a milestone. Now you'll just have to start buying them in bulk at Costco or something. ;) I hope your birthday was fabulous!