Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter!!!

Loved our Easter. At church we got to watch our kids try to balance dozens of eggs in their small hands and stil hang onto scriptures, coats, and papers:) For dinner Dana and I decided to go all out even though we were alone:( so we made a huge ham and eggs and potatoes and rolls and pretzel salad (which Kat pointed out to me is not a salad because nothing in it is green...well...I put one strawberry leaf into the mix so ha, Kat, ha ha:)) Thankfully someone was watching out and knew what Kelli and Dana would look like after consuming five pounds of ham and they provided a new mother in the ward who was willing to take our leftovers. It was a great Easter holiday! We hope yours were just as fantastic!

1 comment:

Kat Curtis said...

Touche -- I guess with one token leaf, it IS a salad. :)