
Boo! Yes, the Gailans are keeping up the long standing four year tradition of hosting a Gailan Carve-Off. Last Saturday we had as many buddied as we could squeeze into our home (sadly not all our friends, sorry guys, we're just too popular) for the 4th Annual Pumpkin Carve-Off. I've included some photos to give you some sense of the chaos and just plain o'l good fun we had. We didn't really pick a winner this year, although I think little Ben chose him families as the best. We definintely won the 'hey ours isn't a face' award but as for the rest, they were just too good to choose between and even though we think we may have seen someone's pumpkin (ahem, Dave) sitting on our neighbors balcony the next morning, we're pretty sure everyone had a blast. It was great to get all the 1Ls who are now 2Ls back together and welcome in Halloween, Gailan style.
5 comments:
I am so glad you guys are still doing this--how about next year you guys come to my house and post your party here? I think that sounds great!
Thanks for letting us tag along - that was a lot of fun! I'm glad we made it this year. And I'm impressed that none of the kids were rolling around in the pumpkin goo either. :)
I agree - it was a great time. How weird that your neighbors carved a pumpkin that looked exactly like ours... :)
By the way - how long did they leave it on their balcony/porch? Just curious.
sorry we couldn't make it. but we are trying to keep the tradition alive here in utah...check out aubrey's blog. we miss you! (we would've kicked your trash again anyway ;) )
Post a Comment