Wednesday, September 10, 2008
We've Moved!
Okay, not really (don't we wish) but since we spend at least four days a week from 7AM-8PM on Tech Campus, I think that qualifies as a residence. School has been great to get back into and Dana and I are already competing in our Life Insurance Class--mind you, it's to be the biggest complainer. Not our favorite:) It's strange being back in school and sadly it looks like heck has finally frozen over since the extra strain on my brain has made me not funny. Honestly, I can't think of one funny thing to show you guys today. Well, ok, that's not entirely true. I'll brag about one of our primary kids. He who will not be named (cause it would bug him) is the oldest five year old I've ever met. He's eloquent, a little narcissistic and I learned on Sunday that he also...wait for it...sings opera. Now he will not sing if you ask him but if he's pretty sure no one is listening, he'll belt out a little "I belong to the Church" in a deep, vibrato. It's hysterical. That coupled with the sunbeam who could pass for a bass is about all we can take in church. Good times. Well friends, hope life is great for all those changing and just know if you need a laugh or a helping hand, the Gailan's are here...check the library first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like the post :) - so I had to tell you that we are Jordan's primary teachers out here in Nebraska - too funny huh! They are a fun class of 5 year olds. Hope all is well with you guys- just remember that school is time limited and I can attest the light at the end of the tunnel is pretty nice :)
I was about to give you a commentful (instead of an earful - ha ha) for not telling us that you were moving so we could help out. Okay, let's be honest, so Jeremy could help out. :) I'm sorry that you think the funny part of your brain has frozen over. I still have confidence in your humor. Don't worry - someday when you have kids, ALL of your brain will freeze over. It's all sorts of fun. Enjoy your brain (and school!) while you can.... (kidding - well, sort of.) :)
Yes, um, I anticipate needing a laugh tomorrow at 4:58pm and I think we'll be moving a couch if you could come help with that too.
Hey friends--long time no see. I miss running into you at the rec. Darnit for school, but I do know it's your thang. Any how, Georgia this week huh-you lucky ducks. I hope y'all have fun while I'm still stuck here in Lubbock :)
Post a Comment