There's a girls camp song that I can't quite remember except somewhere it declares "I'm a nut" and so I am. I was on a friends blog the other day and discovered this wonderful site called Freebies4Moms that has all these blogs about free stuff around the country. I realized even Wal-Mart sends freebies if you just log onto their website and hunt for it. I'll admit, I was a little peeved. Getting things for free is like a natural drug for me and I've been missing all these. I'll admit to becoming quite the addict lately. Poor Dana has to hear about tiny trial size shampoos and granola bars that will be showing up in our mailbox in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Luckily this is not the craziest thing I have ever done so he's rather chill about it. But it's made me think, why is it that people(and I'm not including sane ones here, just the nuts like me) get such a thrill from finding a 30 cent coupon for our cereal or when someone ships a Pantene Pro-V trial packet to our home (even if it's for natural blondes)? What is that? I'm no scientist so naturally I don't care but if you would like a tiny thrill, try out the site or just wal-mart. Sometimes all it takes is a free stick of Orbitz on Tech campus to turn even the bluest of days a bright shiny yellow!
This week I'm getting free deodorant, drink mixes, and frizzeaze hair serum....dana's getting a looney.
4 comments:
Getting free samples makes checking the mail so much more fun - it's always the highlight of my morning. :)
Oh thanks for the idea! I love free things!
Oh funny. I'm curious to see what the "for blondes" shampoo does to your hair - maybe that's a buyer beware kind of thing. :) Enjoy your free samples, and keep safe in your motor boat - up by campus is CRAZY when it rains.
I just got 3 free things in the mail yesterday. It was beautiful! A trial size box of Fiber One is perfect for Maleia's diaper bag or for stuffing in Sean's desk for a snack. Welcome to the world of Free.99 :)
PS Lubbuck is too wet...you should move back to Utah. :)
Post a Comment