Friday, November 16, 2007

More than you ever wanted to know!

I was tagged by Cori for this....... The rules are posted at the beginning. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules/details.
So...about me:
1. I spent a summer in Ghana Africa working with mentally ill patients at several hospitals and even though I don't think I'm going to end up practicing psychology, I still get really worked up over mental health issues and I yell at tv reporters sometimes and occasionally countries trying to get into the UN.
2. If I could be anything in the world--and this is an alter reality world of course--I would be a world famous ballroom dancer.
3. I am a completely irrational person sometimes. I have what I call the 'Jeff' syndrome--named after my brother. The symptoms include arguing completely irrational and sometimes dead wrong points (usually argued well though) and never ever giving in. That is weakness.
4. I've been writing novels since I was fourteen but am actually close to finishing one for good. But I'll probably never publish because along with being irrational, I'm also OCD:)
5. I've systematically been rewatching the entire Buffy the Vampire series which puts me in the third circle of nerd I know but Buffy was what I used to watch in junior high and high school with my sister. It was one of the few things we could sit and watch without fighting so it's a happy place for me.
6. This one puts me in a whole other category of weird. I like dust. Really. Truly. I like cleaning dust but mostly I like walking down the sidewalk on a warm summer day in sandals and kicking those little piles of dust that accumulate. I love the way they swirl up and cover your feet and I love the poof sound it makes. I used to drag Dana on dates just so I could kick the dust and I know most of the places in Provo that have the dust. I also like when the car in front of you hits a patch of dust and it swooshes back and covers your car. Weirdness thy name is Kelli.
Oh, let's tag Aubrey, Jamie, Lizzie, Kat, and Jenna

5 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Kelli--I miss your sense of humor soooo much. This post was cracking me up!!! I love what makes us each unique :) You should have talked about how you can't put your legs under spaces such as a desk too :) hehe.

Lizzie said...

I get surprisingly worked up about mental health issues, too, way more than i ever would have if i hadn't taken all of those psych classes. :) And, btw, your love of dust *is* a little strange. But at least you must be loving Texas!

Jamie said...

ok. you are wierd :) and yet--my opinion of you remains unscathed. I must be equally wierd :)

Kat Curtis said...

You must love Lubbock with your love of dust. I just dusted everything a few days ago and I already can see it on my TV stand! Augh!! :)

Jewel-e said...

I never knew you went to Africa! That must have been quite the experience!