Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Everything's bigger!
Hello all and yes we are alive. We made it safely down to Texas with only a few problems and we even managed to buy furniture like real grown-ups and everything. So now I have my coveted washer/dryer and I LOVE it...i am never giving it back. We also have a bed, yes, a bed that we can both sleep on at the same time! So the Gailans are sitting pretty. Dana starts law school tomorrow and we have all his books and he's only a little bit nervous so wish him luck. Well, more later with pictures of the chicago trip but for now we are here! Oh by the way, the lizards are bigger, that's what the title refers to:) We found one in our apartment as a welcome home gift. He shall be mine and I shall call him squishy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wish Dana luck for us!
Okay maybe if I read further down I would have seen that Dana already started law school! How is it going!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment