Remember that time good old J.K. killed off Fitlestein...no, well that's just cause I made him up. You actually expected me to give away the ending...gasp! Well it's over and I am rather bummed to be sure. It was an excellent ride for many years but I have to say after reading the final book straight from 6AM to 2PM, I was thrilled with the whole product. If you haven't finished it yet, shame....shame. It was a good ride and I can only hope Dana and I will be able to share the happy experience of Harry Potter with our own children unless they are too cool for us. I hope you enjoy it! Go Harry!
2 comments:
well dave and I are both working on Harry Potter, hopefully i will be finished by the fam. reunion. he he
Okay this is so pathetic but you seriously freaked me out--I am almost finished and I thought after all my reading that you had ruined the book for me ;) I'm glad you all talked me into readin the series because it's amazinggggggggg!
Post a Comment